Disclosure: I wrote a couple of the posts in question. Because, sometimes, the best way to learn about something or see it in a new light is to write about it. :-)
Okay, enough preliminaries, let’s get to it…
- What happens when autonomous becomes ubiquitous? — One question, seventeen answers.
- Top 10 lessons learned from more than a decade in automotive — When it comes to software in the car, John Wall is the man.
- Protecting software components in an ISO 26262 system — Sometimes, software components can be downright delinquent.
- Why doesn’t my navigation system understand me? — Big data might be important, but small data can add a personal touch.
- Top 10 challenges facing the ADAS industry — For ADAS systems to be successful, a safety culture must be embedded in every organization in the supply chain. And that’s just the first challenge.
- Reducing driver distraction with ICTs — Yes, mobile phones can contribute to driver distraction. But they can also help solve the problem.
- A sound approach to creating a quieter ride — Paradoxically, the best way to eliminate engine noise is to generate noise.
- What's the word on HTML5? — If you want to know what experts at Audi, OnStar, Gartner, Pandora, TCS, and QNX think about HTML5 in the car, this is the post with the most (videos, that is).
- A matter of context — A look at how digital instrument clusters can help provide the right information, at the right time.
- My top moments of 2013 — Because this reminds me of the fantastic momentum QNX is building in automotive.
- HTML5 blooper reel — Because laughter.
Oops, I guess that makes 11.