Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Concept car out. Reference vehicle in.

Our big announcement for Telematics Update is that we are not showing a concept car. Odd news, you say. The truth is, we're not building a concept car because we are building a reference vehicle. Splitting hairs? Not really.

Unlike the Corvette and the Porsche, our demo for this show will be based on the exact same technology that our customers are using today to design their next-generation systems.

So why vehicle instead of car? Is it a truck? Nope. A van? Negative. What about a motorcycle? Double negative.

I was hoping to give you a sneak peek at what we are working on but I'm not allowed to give away the details. However, I did manage to get these shots – let me know if you can see the vehicle. :-)


 

5 comments:

  1. It looks like a mazda cx-5 steering wheel but I could be wrong =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it could be a mazda, but it could be an audi too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with Jeep.

    ReplyDelete