Starting today, through Monday, January 5, cast your vote on which CES show car, past or present, from QNX Software Systems you would most like to see revamped at this year's show. We will announce the results on Tuesday, January 6 – the first day of the show. Here is our full list of cars:
- The latest — technology concept car based on a Mercedes-Benz CLA54 AMG
- The sound machine — technology concept car for acoustics based on a Kia Soul
- The ultimate show-me car — technology concept car based on a Bentley Continental GT
- The most jazzed-up Jeep ever to hit CES — reference vehicle based on a Jeep Wrangler
- A Porsche you could talk to — technology concept car based on a Porsche 911 Carrera
- A true production car — BMW Z4 Roadster with QNX-powered ConnectedDrive
- The first-ever QNX technology concept car to hit CES — LTE Connected Car based on a Toyota Prius
What will it be — the BMW Z4 Roadster or the Bentley Continental GT? Perhaps it's the LTE Connected Car based on a Toyota Prius or the Kia Soul that we had on display last year?
Let the voting begin!